Welcome to SPEXTRUM STORE.
Please read and agree to the Terms of Service below to use our services.
Article 1 (Purpose)
The Terms aim at stipulating rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Online Mall and the User in respect of the use of internet-related services provided by SPEXTRUM.
※「In addition, the Terms shall be applied to the e-commerce using PC connection, Wi-Fi, etc., unless it is not against its nature.」
Article 2 (Definition)
The terminologies used in the Terms are as follows.
“SPEXTRUM STORE” means the virtual business place on which SPEXTRUM set for transacting goods and services by using information and communication facilities such as computer so that it may provide goods and services to the User. The term is also used as a business operating a cyber mall.
- “User” means a member or a non-member who uses Service provided by SPEXTRUM Online Mall in accordance with the Terms.
- “Member” means a person who subscribed the membership by providing his or her personal information to SPEXTRUM Online Mall, for which the member may be informed of SPEXTRUM Online Mall on a continuous basis and use the Service provided by SPEXTRUM.
- “Non-Member” means a person who uses the Service offered by SPEXTRUM Online Mall by not subscribing to the membership.
Article 3 (Display, Explanation & Modification of User Agreement)
- The SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall, for easier recognition by Users, display the contents of the Terms, name of company and president, business address (including the address where customer complaints may be handled), phone number, fax number, email address, business registration number, mail-order business registration number, staff in charge of personal information, etc. on the initial service page of the SPEXTRUM Online Mall. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the contents of the Terms may be exposed to Users through a link page.
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall obtain the confirmation of a User for important matters such as cancellation of purchase, delivery obligation, refund terms, et cetera through a separate link page or pop-up window before the User agrees on the Terms so that the User may understand such important matters.
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall Online Mall may modify the Terms within the extent that it does not violate applicable laws, e.g. the Law related to Protection of Consumer on E-commerce, Et Cetera, the Law related to Limitation of Agreement, Basic Law of Electronic Transaction, Electronic Signature Law, the Law related to Stimulation of Use of Information and Communication Network & Information Protection, the Law related to Call Sales, Et Cetera, the Consumer Protection Law, etc.
- In case of any modification of the Terms, the announcement stipulating the date of application and the cause of modification shall be displayed on the initial page from 7 days prior to the date of application to the previous day of the same date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case of an event that such modification becomes disadvantageous Users, such modification shall be announced at least 30 days prior to the date of application. The announcement shall include a table specifying the modification on a before-and-after basis for easier understanding of Users.
- In case of any modification of the Terms, the modified Agreement shall be applied only to the contracts to be concluded after the date of application, whereas the provisions of the Terms prior to the modification shall be applied to the contracts which have been previously concluded prior to the same date. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case of an event that a User who already entered into the Contract sends his or her intent to be applied by the provisions of the modified Agreement to SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall within the period of announcement for the modification of the Terms in accordance with Clause ③ and acquires the approval of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall, the provisions of the modified Agreement shall be applied accordingly.
- The matters not stipulated herein and the interpretation of the Terms shall be in accordance with the Law related to Protection of Consumer on E-commerce, etc., the Law related to Limitation of Agreement, the Consumer Protection Policy on E-commerce, etc. stipulated by the Fair Trade Commission, and other applicable laws and commercial practices.
Article 4 (Provision & Replacement of Service)
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall perform the following duties:
1) Provision of information regarding product or service and conclusion of purchase contracts;
2) Delivery of product or service on purchase contract;
3) Provision and promotion of various info and merchandising of products through event promotions; and
4) Other duties designated by SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may replace the product or service provided by the contract to be concluded in case the product or service is sold out or technical specifications are changed. In this case, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall immediately announce the replacement of the product or service and the date of application on the page where the present product or service is displayed.
- In case the product or service on the contract with a User needs to be replaced because the product or service is sold out or technical specifications are changed, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall immediately notify the cause to the address of the User.
- In the event of the occurrence of the previous clause, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall not compensate the User for damages. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this shall not apply if damages have been caused by SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall’s intention or negligence.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may temporarily suspend the provision of Service in case of any repair, inspection, replacement, breakdown of information and communication equipment such as computers, or interruption of communication.
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall compensate User or third party for damages caused by the temporary suspension of provision of Service due to the cause(s) in Clause ①. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this shall not apply if SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall proves that such event is not caused by its intention or negligence.
- In case of any unavailability of provision of Service due to the conversion of business item, abandon of business, integration between businesses, etc., SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall notify the fact to Users in the manner stipulated in Article 8, and compensate consumers in accordance with the conditions which are initially suggested by SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall . Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case the SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall has not notified the criteria for compensation, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall pay Users for their mileage or reserve in kind or cash of which value corresponds to the currency being used at SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall.
Article 6 (Membership)
- The User shall apply for the membership by expressing his or her intent to agree on the Terms after filling out the form designated by SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall with the member information.
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall register the User who applied for the membership in the manner stipulated in Clause ① as a Member provided that the User is not engaged in one of the following items.
1) The applicant ever lost its membership in the past in accordance with Clause ③ of Article 7 of the Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this shall not apply to those acquired the approval of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall for re-subscription of the membership since 3 years has passed from the date of loss of membership in accordance with Clause ③ of Article 7 of the Terms;
2) There is false information or omission in the registered contents; or
3) SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall deems that the applicant may cause significant inconvenience to be registered as a Member.
- Children under the age of 14 are restricted from becoming a member of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall and receiving service related to E-commerce contracts.
- The Membership shall be effective at the time that the Member receives the approval of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall. The Member shall notify any change of its information to the SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall through methods such as modification of personal information.
Article 7 (Withdrawal from Membership & Loss of Eligibility)
- The Member may at any time request for the withdrawal from its membership to SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall, and SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall proceed with the withdrawal on the request of the Member. However, the Member can still receive prearranged services according to the schedule while the withdrawal is in progress.
- In case a Member is engaged in one of the following items, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may limit or suspend the eligibility of the Member if:
1) The Member Registered false information at the time of the application for membership;
2) The Member has not paid the price of goods it purchased through SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall or other liability borne by the Member in respect of the use of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall;
3) The Member interrupts others to use SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall or threats the order of e-commerce, e.g. illegal of personal information; or
4) The Member takes any action against the laws, the Terms and good public order and customers by using SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall.
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may cancel the membership of the Member whose membership was suspended or limited, and repeat the same action twice or more, or the cause is not corrected within 30 days.
- In case of the cancellation of membership, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall notify it to the Member, and give the Member 30 days or more to grant an opportunity to explain the cause prior to the cancellation.
Article 8 (Notification to Members)
- In case of any notification of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall to a Member, it may be delivered via an email address designated by the Member through the agreement with SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall.
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall, in case of the notification to unspecified Members, may replace individual notification by displaying such notification on the board linked on the website of the SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall for 1 week or more. Notwithstanding the foregoing, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall give individual notice to a Member in respect of any matter which may have a significant influence on the Member regarding his or her transaction.
Article 9 (Request for Purchase and Consent to Provide Personal Information)
- The User shall apply for purchase in accordance with the following manner or other similar manner at SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall, and SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall provide the User with the following information in the form which the User may easily understand in his or her request for purchase.
1) Search and selection of goods, etc.;
2) Entering name, address, phone number, email address (or mobile phone number);
3) Confirmation of matter(s) in respect of the contents of the Terms, the service(s) of which right of cancellation of purchase is limited, obligation of delivery fees and installation fees, etc.;
4) Expression to agree on the Terms, or confirm or refuse the Item 3 above (e.g. mouse click);
5) Application for purchase of goods and confirmation of such application, or agreement on the confirmation of the SPEXTRUM Online Mall; or
6) Selection of payment method.
- In case of an inevitable need for SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall to provide consumer’s personal information to a third party, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall obtain consent and inform the consumer of the following:
1) The recipient of the personal information;
2) The recipient’s purpose of using personal information;
3) Personal information collected; and
4) Retention and usage period of the personal information
(the same applies even when the category of consent changes)
- In case of an inevitable need for SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall to consign consumer’s personal information to a third party for personal information handling purposes, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall obtain consent from the consumer by informing consumer of the consignor and the details of the consignor’s tasks (the same applies even when the category of consent changes.) But, the consignment of personal information shall be processed without notification and consent procedures in ways specified in the Act on Protection of Information and Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communications Network if the consignment is necessary for the implementation of the contract for the provision of services and enhancement of convenience for the consumer.
Article 10 (Conclusion of Contract)
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may not accept the request for purchase in Article 9 if it falls one of the following items. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in case of the conclusion of contract with a minor at the age of 14 between 19, SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall notify that the failure to acquire the agreement of the legal representative may cause the cancellation of the contract by the minor him(her)self or the legal representative if:
1) There is false information or omission in the registered contents;
2) The transaction is for business activities (resale) purposes, or there is circumstantial evidence that the transaction was processed for business activities (resale) purposes.
3) SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall deems that the applicant may cause significant inconvenience to accept the application for purchase; or
- The contract is deemed to be concluded when the acceptance of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall is delivered to the User in the form stipulated in Clause ① of Article 12.
- The acceptance of SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall include confirmation on the User’s request for purchase, availability of sales, and correction or cancellation of the request for purchase.
Article 11 (Payment Method)
The method of payment for Goods and Services purchased through the SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may be selected from the following items. SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall may not collect any additional fees regarding payment for Goods and Services.
- Account transfer through phone banking, internet banking, mail banking and others.
- Card payment through prepaid card, debit card, credit card, and others.
- Online bank transfer
- Other means of electronic payment
Article 12 (Notice of Receipt, Change and Cancellation of Application for Purchase)
- SPEXTRUM STORE Online Mall shall send a notice of receipt to the User after receiving the User’s application for purchase.
- In the case of a disagreement between the User’s intent and the received notice, the User may change or cancel the application for purchase immediately after receipt. If the request for change or cancellation is made prior to delivery, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall process the request accordingly without any delay. In the event that payment has already been made, User shall follow the guidelines detailed in Article 15 - Cancellation of Purchase.
Article 13 (Provision of Goods and Services)
- Unless otherwise specified, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall take necessary measures such as customizing production and packaging Goods and Services from the date of purchase.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall specify delivery method, payer, and delivery time for each delivery method for the Goods and Services purchased by the User. In the event that SPEXTRUM Online Mall exceeds the designated period of delivery, it shall compensate the User for damages. However, this shall not apply if SPEXTRUM Online Mall proves that such events are not caused by its intention or negligence.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall offer mileage as a reward for purchasing currencies in SPEXTRUM Online Mall. The expiration date of mileage shall be until the end of the service unless the date is specified.
Article 14 (Refund)
- In the event that the Goods and Services are sold-out or unavailable and cannot be provided or delivered to a User who applied for purchase, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall notify the User.
- Mileage obtained as a reward or for free shall not be refunded.
Article 15 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall collects a minimum amount of information necessary to provide the services.
- At the time of applying for Membership, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not collect information needed for the performance of purchase contract in advance. But, in the case where personal identification is required before the performance of a purchase contract, a minimum amount of specified personal information is collected for the fulfillment of obligation in regards to relevant laws and legislation.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall obtain consent from User to collect and use personal information by notifying User with the aim/purpose of collection and use.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not use the personal information outside their intended purpose. In the event of an uprising of a new use or when disclosing to third parties, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall notify the purpose of use and obtain consent from User. But, there are exceptions for cases regulated in the relevant laws and legislations.
1) In the case of notifying the minimum user information (name, address, mobile phone number) necessary for delivery to the delivery company for delivery business;
2) In case of personal information necessary for the implementation of the contract for the provision of information and communication services, it is remarkably difficult to obtain ordinary consent for economic and technical reasons;
3) In case it is necessary to calculate the fees for the provision of information and communication services (e-commerce)
4) When there is an unavoidable reason required by the provisions of the law or the law
- In the event that SPEXTRUM Online Mall is required to acquire the approval of User by Clause ② and ③, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall specify its personal information manager (affiliation, name, phone number, other contact information), purpose of collection and use of information, information about Third Party (recipient, purpose of provision and the information to be provided), and the provisions stipulated in Clause ② of Article 22 of the 「Act on Protection of Information and Promotion of Utilization of Information and Communications Network」. The User may at any time cancel his/her approval.
- User may, at any time, request for confirmation and correction of errors in their personal information possessed by SPEXTRUM Online Mall and SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall be responsible for taking any necessary measures without any delay. In the event that a User requests for the correction of an error, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not use the applicable personal information until the error is corrected.
- For protection of personal information, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall limit the number of persons handling personal information to a minimum, and shall be responsible for any damages caused by loss, theft, leakage, falsification, and disclosure of personal information including credit card and bank account information to third parties without consent of the User.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall or any Third Parties who received personal information from the SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall destroy all personal information without any delay once the purpose of collection has been achieved.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not have the agreement form regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information set to be filled out in advance. SPEXTRUM Online Mall must specify services that will be restricted if User does not agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, and SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not limit services or refuse to accept Membership applications on the basis of User’s refusal to agree to collection, use, and disclosure of personal information that do not include the collection of compulsory information.
Article 16 (Obligations of the SPEXTRUM Online Mall)
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not take any actions against public policy or actions restricted by the law and the Terms. SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall put its best efforts in providing Goods and Services on a stable basis in accordance with the provisions in the Terms.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall be equipped with a security system to protect personal information of Users (including credit information) and provide a safe environment for Users to use the online services.
- In accordance with Article 3 of the Law related to 『Fairness of Display and Advertisement』, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall be responsible to compensate User(s) if damages were caused by displaying or adding unjust or unreasonable advertisement for certain Goods and Services
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall not send any profit-making emails which are not wanted by Users.
Article 17 (Obligations for ID & Password of Member)
- Member shall be responsible for the management of his/her ID (email address) and password, except for the case in Article 17.
- Member shall not allow any Third Party to use his/her ID and password.
- When a Member recognizes that his/her ID and/or password is stolen or is being used by a Third Party, the Member shall immediately notify SPEXTRUM Online Mall, and follow the instructions of SPEXTRUM Online Mall.
Article 18 (Obligations of User)
Users shall avoid the following actions:
- Register false information at the time application or revision of information
- Use others’ personal information
- Change information displayed on SPEXTRUM Online Mall
- Remit or display information (computer program and others) other than the information put on by SPEXTRUM Online Mall
- Infringe copyright or intellectual property rights of SPEXTRUM Online Mall or the Third Party
- Take any action that harms the reputation and interrupts the operation of SPEXTRUM Online Mall or a Third Party
- Disclose or display any information containing indecent or violent messages, video, voice, and other information going against good public order and morals.
Article 19 (Relationship between SPEXTRUM Online Mall and Connected Site)
- In case an internet website or web contents offered by a third party is guided by Site’s service or connected to Site’s service via hyperlinking, such site or contents is referred as “Connected Service.”
- The Service provided by SPEXTRUM Online Mall may contain various forms of advertisements which may be linked to a website offered by the connected company. Any website that is linked with such advertisement(s) is outside the scope of the Company’s Service, and the Company neither warrants any reliability, credibility, or stability of such website, nor is liable whatsoever for any damages incurred by the Member due to such website.
Article 20 (Copyright & Limitation of Use)
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights for the works produced by SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall belong to the SPEXTRUM Online Mall.
- The User may not use or cause any Third Party to use information with intellectual property rights belonging SPEXTRUM Online Mall for reproduction, transmission, publishing, distribution, broadcasting or other profit-making use without prior consent of the SPEXTRUM Online Mall.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall notify the User when using the copyright belonged to the applicable User in accordance with mutual agreement.
Article 21 (Provision of Advertisement and Promotional Activities)
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall may post commercial advertisements on the service screen of its website, or send them to individual members via email or DM in order to secure a financial basis that can ensure optimal services to members. However, members may refuse to receive emails or DMs with advertisements.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall does not take any responsibility for damages arising from a user's participation in an advertiser's promotional activities through this service.
Article 22 (Resolution of Dispute)
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall reflect the reasonable opinion or complaint made by User(s), and install and operate an organization for dealing with compensation for damages.
- SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall give priority to any opinion or complaint made by User(s). However, in the event that it may not be able to promptly deal with the matter, SPEXTRUM Online Mall shall notify the User with the cause and the final settlement schedule.
- When a User files for Remedy of Damage regarding a dispute between SPEXTRUM Online Mall and the User, the matter may be commissioned for arbitration by the Fair Trade Commission or a Dispute Conciliation Services Organization selected by the City Mayor.
Article 23 (Jurisdiction & Governing Law)
- All e-commerce related lawsuits between SPEXTRUM Online Mall and a User shall be in accordance with the address of the User at the time of indictment. If an address is nonexistent, then the lawsuit shall fall under exclusive jurisdiction of the district court in the vicinity of User’s place of residence. In the event that the address or residence of the User is not clear at the time of indictment or if User is a foreign resident, the lawsuit shall be filed to the competent court on the Civil Procedures Code.
- Any and all e-commerce-related lawsuits between SPEXTRUM Online Mall and a User shall be governed by the law of the Republic of Korea.
These Terms of Service are effective as of September 19, 2022.