PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
[Overseas Shipping Tax]
In some countries, there are cases where import taxes that are almost equivalent to the product's price are being imposed for overseas shipping. Please read below before making a purchase.
- Import taxes may be incurred while processing customs clearance for import. The purchaser is responsible for paying customs duties.
- Import taxes incurred during the customs clearance for the import process cannot be checked and paid in the Com2uS Store. Please contact the customs of the destination country before placing an order.
- Customs will get in touch with the purchaser to clear the items through customs. The item may be returned if contact cannot be made. In this case, the purchaser is responsible for return fees.
- Customs will contact the purchaser to clear the items through customs. The shipping company may return or discard the item if contact cannot be made. In this case, the purchaser is responsible for returns and discards.
- Com2uS Store cannot refund any items that have been returned or discarded due to refusing to pay import taxes.
- Please enter the shipping info (address, name, etc.) in English.
- The purchaser is responsible for any shipping issues caused by the purchaser's negligence such as entering incorrect shipping info.
- The shipping fee differs by region. You can check the shipping fee by region at checkout.
- Shipping fees and available countries for overseas shipping are subject to change without prior notice depending on the shipment company's circumstance.
- Additional fees are incurred when you request to change the shipping address after the shipping begins. (FedEx Policy)
- We're not responsible for any shipping issues caused by the shipping company's negligence. If you need assistance from the seller, please submit a ticket to 1:1 Customer Support.
(Please contact FedEx Customer Service if you are still waiting to receive a call regarding shipping from the shipping company.)
※ Please check the bottom of the detailed page for more info on exchange/refund.